Gargoyles Calendar, Mini Wall, Barnes & Noble
Scary faces and contorted forms that peer from on high with malevolence are the stuff of medieval legend and architecture, as seen in this 2006 calendar that celebrates the gargoyles and grotesques of Europe and North America..
Features gargoyles from the following locations:
- Cathedral of Notre Dame, Paris
- Sacre-Coeur Basilica, Paris
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Tower Bridge, London
- Washington National Cathedral, Washington, D.C.
- 1328 Race Street, Philadelphia
- Ukrainian Institute, New York City
- Natural History Museum, London This 2006 Mini Wall calendar was published by Barnes & Noble.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.