Gargoyles Calendar, Wall, Barnes & Noble
From medieval to modernistic, gargoyles and grotesques of every kind are displayed in the pages of this 20-month calendar for 2006. This unique architectural art form will fascinate collectors and others with an interest in the Gothic mode.
Features gargoyles from the following locations:
- Cathedral of Notre Dame, Paris
- Houses of Parliament, London
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Washington National Cathedral, Washington, D.C.
- City College of the City University of New York
- Sacre-Coeur Basilica, Paris
- St. Severin, Paris
- Hotel de Ville, Brussels
- Cathedral of St. John the Devine, New York City This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Barnes & Noble.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.