Wild & Scenic Wisconsin Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Wisconsin boasts two Great Lakes, the Mississippi River, extensive forest, and rolling farm country. The fall season is particularly stunning here, as copper hues infuse the trees with autumn color, and thousands of Canada geese commence their annual migration. Take of tour of Wild and Scenic Wisconsin with this beautiful 2006 wall calendar. Photography by Terry Donelly & Mary Liz Austin.
Locations featured include:
- Wyalusing State Park
- Lake Michigan
- Newport State Park
- Manitou Falls, Pattison State Park
- Wisconsin River
- St. Croix National Scenic Riverway
- Avoca Prairie & Savanna State Natural Area
- Point Beach State Forest
- Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest
- Apostle Islands
- Madeline Island
- Kohler-Andrae State Park This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.