Ohio Places Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Ohio maintains a terrific balance between rural scenery and big city sights. Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus serve up a rich mix of history, the arts, and fine dining, while friendly, small towns and handsome farms offer a more relaxed, neighborly atmosphere. From covered bridges to cathedrals, this 2006 wall calendar shows some of Ohio's many fine places of interest.
Locations featured include:
- Moonville Tunnel, Vinton County
- Put-in-Bay, Lake Erie
- Mike Fink Restaurant, Covington
- Eden Park, Cincinnati
- The Spot, Sidney
- Garden at Zoar, Tuscarawas County
- Ohio River
- Longaberger Company, Newark
- Stan Hywet Hall, Akron
- Cleveland Botanical Garden This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.