The Dakotas Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Situated at the geographical center of North America, the Dakotas are as spectacular a region as anywhere on earth. Lush riverbeds, windswept plains, and the breathtaking badlands have enchanted visitors of North Dakota and South Dakota for hundreds of years. Far from the maddening crowds, the beautiful scenery, incredible national monuments, and wildlife of the Dakotas quiet the mind and soothe the soul. Escape to the unspoiled world of the Dakotas with this 2006 calendar. Photography by Steve Mulligan.
Locations featured include:
- Little Missouri National Grassland
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Sylvan Lake
- Spearfish Creek
- Big Sioux River
- Sheep Table Mountain
- Squaw Creek
- Knife River Indian Villages National Historic Site
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- J.H. Keith Memorial Park This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.