Pittsburgh Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
Pittsburgh, a city whose wealth once surpassed almost all of other American cities, stands tall and proud along the banks of its three rivers. Its Steel City moniker, though apt for its recognition of a tradition of hard work and industrial prowess, is somewhat misleading. The Pittsburgh 2006 calendar appreciates the under appreciated grandeur of this very picturesque city.
Locations featured include:
- Allegheny River
- Pittsburgh Civic Center
- Carnegie-Mellon University
- Ukrainian Catholic Church
- David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- Cathedral of Learning, University of Pittsburgh
- Allegheny Landing
- Bridge of Sighs
- Monongahela River
- St. Mary's
- Pitt Stadium This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.