Cleveland Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
In the last decade, Cleveland has enjoyed a remarkable renaissance. While the friendly, hardworking folks of this beautiful Midwestern city point to the unforgettable skyline as evidence of a booming, industrial past, they proudly sing the praises of the many new buildings and monuments. And of course, they revel in the rockin' music scene. Celebrate this great city with this fantastic 2006 Cleveland wall calendar.
Locations featured include:
- East Ninth Street Train Station
- East Ninth Street Pier
- Tom L. Johnson Monument
- The Free Stamp in Willard Park
- 1085 West Third Street
- General Moses Cleveland statue
- Cleveland Convention Center
- Justice Center
- Great Lakes Science Center
- 1370 Ontario Street
- West Side Market This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.