Atlantic Seaboard Calendar, Wall, Browntrout
With lighthouses, yachts, fishing boats, quaint villages, lobster shacks, and stately mansions, the Atlantic seaboard features a wealth of stunning landscapes. Up and down the Atlantic coast, these picturesque places are alive with color and charm. This delightful 2006 wall calendar celebrates towns and seashores along the beautiful Atlantic Seaboard.
Locations featured include:
- Jonesport, Maine
- Eastern Point Light, Massachusetts
- Harvey's Beach, Connecticut
- Cape May Migratory Bird Refuge, New Jersey
- Sag Harbor, New York
- Bethany Beach, Delaware
- Hyannis Harbor, Massachusetts
- Rockport Harbor, Massachusetts
- Great Island Wildlife Management Area, Connecticut
- Warren River, Rhode Island
- Blue Rocks, Nova Scotia
- Corea, Maine
- Cape Cod National Seashore, Massachusetts This 2006 Wall calendar was published by Browntrout.
The calendar description above is from the archives. Select below for current calendars.